Don't miss out on the season's best citrus tastes!
1. Honeybell Tangelos: a delectable combination of tangerines and grapefruits hailing from the state of Florida. Taste their refreshing flavor at our sample table in the produce area. You'll need a bib they're so juicy!
2. Pummelos: our weekly special from California, it looks even bigger than a grapefruit. Big taste.
3. Yellow Nectarines: if you want a taste of summer, bite into these nectarines now in season from Chile. Just as good as the Jersey grown version.
4. Satsuma Mandarin Orange: this golden treasure won John's opinion for "best tasting fruit right now". Look for his signs to catch what's the tastiest each season.
5. Yellow Peaches: bring back those warm weather memories with these peaches from Chile. Sometimes things are just peaches and cream...
6. Blood Oranges: add a vibrant color to your table and your taste buds. Treat yourself.
And don't forget our faithful standby, the California Navel Oranges in season for another 1-2 months. They're plump, juicy, beautiful, and good for you! Almost too good to be true.